LES GUERRIERS CHAMPENOIS Index du Forum LES GUERRIERS CHAMPENOIS
C'est ici que vous pouvez venir postuler chez nous ou tout simplement parler..

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Vidal on his controversial messages: They were not aimed at

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    LES GUERRIERS CHAMPENOIS Index du Forum -> Partie Public -> Ambassade
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Son sovan
champagnovore
champagnovore

Masculin
Point(s): 29
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Oct - 04:51 (2018)    Sujet du message: Vidal on his controversial messages: They were not aimed at Répondre en citant

Arturo Vidal admitted that he is not happy with the little playing time that he has had at Barcelona but said that if he had a problem with Ernesto Valverde he would say it to his face.The Chilean, beer777  speaking with his national team in Miami, had put up an angry emoji on social media after playing only a few minutes against Tottenham last week. He has had few opportunities this season and was again left out of the starting lineup on Sunday away to Valencia."I am not happy but if I have a problem with the coach I will say it to his face," he said."How am I going to be happy if I don't play and me of all people. I am someone that has always fought, that has been in the best teams in the world, that has won everything and who wants to continue winning at Barcelona."I am fine physically and happy. In the past few games I have been a little irritated but that's how it is,beer777  we will keep battling, there are a lot of important games ahead and we will see."Vidal also courted controversy with a message on social media which he quickly deleted saying that "you don't fight with Judases as they hang themselves."He claimed that not too much should be read into this or other messages."When I have a problem or I am angry then I go straight to the coach and I speak to him," he continued."You can have various reasons for doing these things."It (The Judas message) was nothing to do with anything sporting and I took it down to stop people speculating. There are personal things, jokes which you can put on social media and people take the wrong way." beer777

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Oct - 04:51 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    LES GUERRIERS CHAMPENOIS Index du Forum -> Partie Public -> Ambassade Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation